29. A player that has disappointed you this year
I feel like these questions are repetitive…
28. A player that has surprised you this year
De Aza; he’s doing well, definitely in comparison with some of the other dudes. He’s pretty awesome and always plays hard.
27. A player you would punch when passing on the street
… Adam Dunn…
26. A player you would be afraid of when passing on the street
Honestly, none really, but Carlos Zambrano is kind of kooky and unpredictable, so I would have to go with him.
25. A crazy MLB story (Ex: Story from a game, about a player, meeting a player, etc.)
I met Frank Thomas in an elevator once (at Sox Fest); that was kind of crazy. He was very nice and huge; my dad is 6’3” and played football in college and Frank was so much bigger than him. It was kind of awesome for my 12 year old self.
I’ve also had beer sprayed on me at a game.
Another time I got hit in the knee by a Derek Lee foul ball at a Sox-Cubs game.
Those don’t really live up to crazy…sorry.
24. A picture of you and a player
Yeah, not gonna happen.
23. A current player you believe will be a legend
Do I truly need to reiterate how much I love Paul Konerko?
If you don’t know, read my rambling profession of love here.
22. A player you wish you had been alive to see play
21. Best team logo
I like the Diamondbacks, Reds, and Blue Jays logo.
20. Best team uniform
I would say the Sox, but come on they’re lame as shit. I like the old school ones enough, but really the new ones are L-A-M-E.
I really like the old school Phillies ones; I think they’re kinda kick ass and the zipper is an awesome touch. As of today ones that get worn regularly I would have to say the Marlins uniforms; though I would have to say that’s coming from a girl, so they’re probably really girly which is probably not what they were going for. *shoulder shrug*